Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Lets kick off this bandwagon!

Alas, I have finally given into the urge to start my own comics blog, adding to the scores of others that infest this web space. Birthed by the need to share my obsessive ramblings with someone, anyone, who feels the same, I bring you Lovers and Zombies! The name comes from the title of Vision and the Scarlet Witch v2 #1, and accurately describes most of what my ramblings will be about. I'm a sucker for love stories, being the girly-girl that I am, and am also quite obsessed with those paragons of the horror world; ZOMBIES. I'm also a sucker for any story with Vision and/or Wanda in it, which means I have tons of time for blogging before either of them comes back to the Avengers, *sob*.
Oh dear, I have been overcome with emotions. Vision, could you sum up the theme of this blog in a single word for me?


... Couldn't have put it better myself.

No comments: