Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Damn you internetssss! (Part I)

Unfortunately, my internet went out on Sunday, causing me to have a break in my posting schedule much earlier than I had thought! In addition, we discovered a lovely leak in our basement, and I had to spend my time scrubbing mold off of my childhood treasures, instead of trying to fix my computer. I believe this to be part of a greater conspiracy by the internet to keep me offline. Hence the title.

In any case, this meant the delay of my first post of "How to Treat a Woman (the Marvel Way)" a mostly hilarious and sometimes wrong collection of panels from comics where our favorite superheroes teach us how to treat a lady. Lets start this thing!


Naturally we start off with the paragon of brotherly love, Quicksilver. Damn, words fail me.

No comments: